Daily dose of Arrested Development
take me there <3
اللي يسوون الصور مثل زي كذا ، صدق أحتسبوا الأجر فيها
كم واحد يقرأ ، وكم واحد يسوي ريبلوق ، وكم واحد يدخل ويتصفح :*
بحيث تاخذون الأجر ، ولا يروح تعبكم هدر ()
Cinnamon rolls recipe
Ingredients: 500g flour, 250ml milk, 70g sugar, 70g warm butter, 3 eggs, 1 fresh yeast cube (40g), 1 packet vanilla sugar, 180g ground nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), 100g brown sugar, 100g melted butter, 1 tspoon cinnamon
1. Tepefy the milk, crumble in the fresh yeast, add 1 tablespoon of the suger and 1 tablespoon of the flour and set aside for about 10 minutes, until it foams.
2. In your food processor, mix flour with sugar and vanilla sugar, then add the yeast-milk mix, warm butter and eggs knead the dough with a dough hook for about ten minutes, until the dough is smooth. Cover the mixing bowl with a cloth and prove the dough for about 45 minutes.
3. Mix ground nuts with cinnamon and brown sugar. Dust your work top with flour, put the dough onto the work top, knead it and divide it into two parts.
4. Roll the dough with a rolling pin into a rectanlge, about 1/2 a cm thick. Coat it with half of the melted butter and sprinkle half of the ground nut-sugar mix on top. Roll up and cut into 8-12 rolls. Do the same with the other part of the dough and place on a greased baking plate.
5. Again, cover it with a cloth and prove for an other 20 minutes. Then whisk an egg, coat the cinnamon rolls with it and bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes until they’re golden brown.
6. If you like, you can glaze the cinnamon rolls with a mix of powdered sugar and lemon juice.
The Derweze area is rich in natural gas. While drilling in 1971, Soviet geologists tapped into a cavern filled with natural gas. The ground beneath the drilling rig collapsed, leaving a large hole with a diameter of 70 metres (230 ft.) To avoid poisonous gas discharge, it was decided the best solution was to burn it off.Geologists had hoped the fire would use all the fuel in a matter of days, but the gas still burns today. Locals have dubbed the cavern “The Door to Hell”.